Catholic Kids' GamesTM
Answers to "Can You Find"
Red Game Pieces
- Sanctuary lamp - The tabernacle is on the gold game board
- Chasuble - The priest wearing a crucifix is on the rose board
- The men who can consecrate would include all men but deacon.
- Lectionary - The ambo is on the rose board
- Stole - Items with the Α & Ω are the purple chasuble, the missal (red board), and the red chasuble
- Sacramentary/Missal - The missal stand is on the brown board and the altar is on the rose board.
- Sacramentary/Missal - The 2 habits are brown and white
Green Game Pieces
- Stole - 1 humeral veil is on the gold board and the other is on the blue board.
- Stole - The 5 surplices are worn by the blue priest (the game piece) as well as the 4 servers holding the canopy on the blue board.
- Pall - The chasuble and stole worn during Advent - purple
- 2 Sacraments of Service - Matrimony and Holy Orders
- 2 Sacraments of Healing - Anointing of the Sick and Reconciliation
- 3 Sacraments of Initiation - Baptism, Holy Eucharist and Confirmation
- Chalice veil - all pieces are on green board except for purificator, which is on the white board.
Blue Game Board
- Banners - St. Michael is on the sword on the 7 Sacraments board
- Candles - The Altar is on the rose board
- Hymnal - the grapes and wheat are on the pall (green) and funeral pall (deacon)
- Hymnal - Chasuble and stole during Lent - purple
Gold Game Board
- Candelabra - The lamb and the book are on the orange board.
- Cope - Our Lady of Mount Carmel is on the scapular on the brown board.
- Cope - The 2 keys are on the confessional on the brown board.
- Priest - The hosts are: the borders of the rose, black, white, red, green and purple boards, gifts (rose), cope (gold), consecration (purple), Holy Eucharist (orange - 7 Sacraments) and missal (red).
- Priest - The vessels to hold the Body of Our Lord: monstrance (gold and blue), tabernacle (gold), paten (green), and ciborium (purple)
- Humeral Veil - "Praised Be Jesus Christ" is on the bishop's crest on the title "Bishop"
Purple Game Board
- Chasuble - Our Lady is on the blue banner.
- Ciborium - tabernacle (gold) and sanctuary lamp (red).
Rose Game Board
- Ambo - Cassocks - blue priest, red priest, bishop alone, bishop and pope together.
- Chasuble - INRI - processional cross (black)
- Chasuble - Name of vessel is chalice - Consecration (purple), missal (red), cope (gold), chalice and chalice veil (green). NOTE: the wine on the rose board is not one of the 5 since the wine is not consecrated in the decanter.
- Priest - monstrance is on the gold and blue boards
White Game Board
- Stole - Miraculous Medal is one blue priest and brown scapular
- Aspergillum and Stoup - Banner (blue), background (gold), rosary center piece (gold), and brown scapular (3).
- Purificator - There are many places to find a crucifix: background (red, black and purple), priest necklace (rose), rosary (gold), processional cross (black), and chasuble (black).
- Crozier - 5 places for Holy Water - Aspergillum and stoup (white), holy water font (black), baptismal font (yellow - deacon), cruets (purple), and Baptism (orange - 7 sacraments).
- Bishop in Cassock - Bishop's wearing ring - this piece, Holy Orders (orange - 7 Sacraments), both bishop and pope in same picture. Remember, the pope is the bishop of Rome.
- Mitre - The sheep is in the center of the crozier.
Black Game Board
- Chasuble - HIS - cope (gold) and pall (green).
- Chasuble - Chasuble and stole in Ordinary time - green
- Stole - St. Simon Stock is on the brown scapular
- Processional cross - 4 red crosses - corporal (red), mitre (bishop), sword (orange - 7 Sacraments), and 1 half hidden (purificator - white).
- Dalmatic - Chasuble and stole during Easter and Christmas - white.
- Weddings - Animals are on the deacon background.
- Weddings - Chasuble and stole for Laetare and Gaudete Sunday's - rose
- Bells - Priest wearing rosary - white
- Priest - Sorrowful Mother and St. John - background (purple, black and red) and chasuble (black).
- Missal Stand - chasuble and stole for martyrs - red
- Holy Orders - Reconciliation (orange - 7 Sacraments) and confessional (brown).
Copyright 2009 by Catholic Kids' Games
Website designed and maintained by Impressus Art Catholic Graphic Design